Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Latest Bespoke Pieces

I just wanted to share with you a few pieces I have been working on over the last few weeks.

First of all for Kay.

Kay wanted a Daisy comb which would match her earrings she already has, after a consultation via email I sketched a few ideas for Kay
Kay chose her favourite, we made some design changes, and then I began work on her comb.
This is the finished piece:

Kay received her comb today, this is what she said

"I found Bespoken For on the web after a long and disappointing search for a hair comb for my wedding.  I am a 'mature' bride so didn't feel as though I fitted the standard bridal model.  Jenni listened to my ideas, produced several designs and choices for me and today I received my beautiful hair comb.  It was beautifully wrapped and presented with lovely little touches.  I won't tell you what they are - so you get the 'wow' factor like I did on opening the parcel!!!  This comb is going into my keepsake box after the wedding and I hope that one day I will have a granddaughter who will wear it on her wedding day.  Thank you Jenni.xxxxx"

 Secondly I have been working on a bespoke Back Cascade for Alana


We worked on a few design ideas, but this is the one Alana liked best, this is how it looked when finished:



Alana said "It is totally amazing Jenni and exactly what i dreamed of!
Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much you have been fantastic."

No comments: