Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Vintage Wedding Fayre - Hedingham Castle 5th June

This is a quick post as I have to continue the preparation for the vintage wedding fair this Sunday. 
I love wedding fairs, it is so lovely to meet brides and talk about their weddings face to face.  Most of my business is online and I liaise via email and phone, so wedding fairs offer me something I can't resist.

I am particularly looking forward to showing visitors to the fayre what's new at Bespoken For, the top secret products that are on the way, introducing our new Designer Lucy, who will be heading up the textiles, dresses, garters, corsets and more which are due to launch online this year.  I am also offering visitors a chance to buy  exclusive vintage pieces not available online, which are one off's, as well as a fabulous offer on bridesmaids jewellery and the opportunity to win a Bespoke Vintage Side Tiara, designed especially for the show.

For more details on the fayre visit http://www.hedinghamcastle.co.uk/vintage-wedding-fayre.htm

No comments: