Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Wedding Dress Wishes

I always love to look at wedding dresses, your dress is such an important part of your big day, it is so essential to choose the right dress for you.

From personal experience I did not listen to this advice, I chose the first and only dress I tried with a "that'll do!" response, It didn't even do up as I had only given birth 6 weeks prior to this and hadn't even planned to visit any bridal boutiques, I just happened to be in one for a bridesmaids dress fitting!

Looking back now, whilst I loved my dress I wish I had taken time out to try, to plan and enjoy shopping for dresses.  It is an occasion for memories and to savour.  Who knows, I may still have chosen the wonderful Maggie Sottero gown still, but perhaps I would just have a few more memories.

Great Local Shops I love are Award Winning Abigail's Collection in Colchester and Grace & Lace in Ipswich and well perhaps I will have to visit a few more to enjoy my lack of dress shopping.

Feel free to post your suggestions for great bridal boutiques near you

1 comment:

Bespoken For said...

P.s Credit for my wedding photography to the talented Jamie David - http://www.jamiedavidphotography.co.uk/