Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Customers Really Say about Me & Bespoken For - A message from Karen Smith


Karen - One of our bespoke customers
I found Jenni through a Google Images search, looking for Tiara's - I had tried Bridal shops but they were Over the top in everyway especially price, I searched the internet and could find nothing at a sensible price or indeed that I liked, I wanted something that sparkled and caught the eye, that wasn't too "in your face" so to speak - partly as all the ones I had seen were not anything special as they were all "would dos" not WOW or that's perfect.  Then I came across Jenni, and BeSpoken For.  Initially I must admit being very cautious but Jenni soon put me at ease.  Through many e-mails I did my best to describe the dress and what I was looking for, then came Jenni's sketches to see what I liked, she is fantastic at interpreting the somewhat confused descriptions I gave her to come up with ideas, then I e-mailed back to say which ones I liked and didn't or in my case after the second set of sketches I actually photo-shopped 2 of her sketches into one and sent it back - was easier than describing it, Jenni was amazing, the sketch came back and it was perfect and that was just the sketch!!  She then sent me photos of the beads and bits to be used in the Tiara and then a few days later a sample card arrived, just in time to co-inside with a visit to the Bridal Showroom.  When we saw the sample card and sketch with the wedding dress we got a shock - parts of the dress that I honestly didn't remember and some I hadn't seen at all - were reflected in the dress!!!  The shape of the navette diamante was the same as was featured in a jewel encrustation on my dress, the flower bit I discovered looked well with my dress but then I found that on my dress there were real sparkly flowers attached something I hadn't seen before - wearing it you miss bits so take a look at your dress hanging up so the bodice is eye level and my goodness do you see the detail then and the sketch was perfect with my dress, all thanks to Jenni's skill and interpretation of my somewhat muddled information!!!!  Jenni is fantastic at all she does her dedication, skill and communication are second to none but apart from that she is a wonderful person who is genuine and caring and she wants nothing more than to make it perfect for you and she goes that extra mile to make sure it is - choosing Jenni to do my Tiara and 2 Bridesmaids grips was the best decision I made, and I would recommend her to anyone.  Tell her as much as you can even if you think its irrelevant the more you tell her the more she can see what's in you and figure out what you are looking for - and all this by e-mail without meeting her client - now THAT is pretty spectacular!!!  But the best is still to come, an e-mail landed in my inbox with a pdf portfolio and my jaw dropped - contained in that e-mail was images of my finished pieces the presentation was stunning never mind the tiara and hair grips - they were breathtaking.  I forwarded the e-mail to my mum, my bridesmaids and to the Bridal Showroom, the girls in the Bridal Showroom replied immediately and were stunned - I got a phone call from them saying that they were so stunned by the tiara they had printed it out and taken it upstairs to the Sample of my dress and they could not believe how perfect a match it was, especially as Jenni had never seen the dress or any part of it, she had designed it only from our e-mails.  When it arrived it was breathtaking I loved it instantly, though couldn't figure out how it went on so took it to my hairdresser who figured it out, but it didn't sit quite right, Jenni was amazing and more concerned with getting it right and perfect so I returned it to her for alteration - how many people would do that for you, not many.
Jenni is one in a million, as a person, in business and in her eye for detail and design, the way she can interpret your descriptions by e-mail and then design something completely unique and to your budget, talking to Jenni is like talking to your sister or your bridesmaid, she wants the best for you and goes all out to get it too.  Have no hesitation in choosing Jenni to design your Bridal Accessories, she does it all - even necklaces and earrings all matching - she did do a few sketches for me but my Bridesmaids over ruled me - not because of Jenni they loved her designs but because they both had something that could wear that was special to them and they knew it would save me a little money too, but the sketches Jenni did were fantastic and even though we decided not to go with them Jenni didn't mind at all.
The service you receive from Jenni is far beyond what you would receive from anyone else, I would recommend her to anyone.....even the soon to be bride Kate Middleton.....THAT is how good Jenni is.  One in a Million.

No comments: