Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guaranteed to make you Smile - Love it


When I make jewellery for you, my main focus is you.  I want to make exactly what you want, as you want it, for me that means you must Love it. 

So I created the Love it Guarantee;

It means no matter what I will;
  • refund within 14 days, 
  • repair within 12 months even if it breaks due to an accident, 
  • replace should it have any fault or damage
  • restyle, if it needs altering or adjustment.
and I will do this all free, at no extra cost to you.


For example;

Say you order a necklace and you love it, but when you get it you find it is too long; simply return it to me and let me know what needs to be done and I will alter it free of charge. 

If you were to wear your bracelet out  and accidentally it catches on a door handle and snaps.  Return it to me and I will repair it free of charge, provided you purchased it within the last 12 months, (give or take a few days if you will I won't hold you to 365 days!)

Or if you got your jewellery but it didn't match, return it to me within 14 days and I will refund you.

Ultimately I am a perfectionist, I pay attention to detail and if I am not satisfied with what I have made you, I will not send it until I think it is right! I want you to be happy, I want you to beam with joy and spread the word about what you love!

If you have any questions about choosing your jewellery or want to know more about my guarantees or products click here to email me.

No comments: